All your options
We provide credit card, Eftpos and PayWave options to make paying for your parking quick and easy. We no longer accept cash payments.
Pre-book online and save
Did you know you can pre-book your airport parking online? The earlier you book, the more you save!
Pay the easy way with PayWave
PayWave at all car park entries and exits means you no longer have to take a ticket when you drive up. Just tap or insert your credit or debit card at the barrier to enter and exit – easy! If you've pre-booked your parking online, the barrier arm will automatically recognise your licence plate to let you in and out of the car park, you don't need to do anything else.
Using payment machines
All payment machines take credit card, Eftpos and PayWave. You can find our parking payment machines:
- In front of the Express Park building
- At the Short Stay car park exit
- At the Long Stay car park entry
- At the Orchard Road car park exit
- At the Park and Ride exit
- Outside Door 7
- Outside Door 5 (in the covered walkway)