Relax, work and connect
Airport lounges are a great place to take in the surrounding views, work or relax in a quiet setting, and enjoy some refreshments before you fly. At Christchurch Airport we offer four welcoming and well-appointed lounges – three Air New Zealand Lounges, plus the independent Manaia Lounge.
Air New Zealand Domestic Lounge – domestic departures
- Accessed from Domestic Departures
- Open daily, from one hour before the first flight until the last departure.
Air New Zealand Lounge – regional departures
- Located on the ground floor of the airport terminal, behind Fly Thru Cafe and next to Gates 3-14
- Open daily, from 5.30am until the last departure (from Gates 3-14).
Air New Zealand International Lounge – international departures
- Located in International Departures within Aelia Duty Free
- Open daily, from 2.5 hours prior to departure.
For more information on Air New Zealand Lounges, please visit the Air New Zealand website.
Manaia Lounge – international departures
- Available to select passengers travelling on Qantas, Emirates, Fiji Airways, China Southern Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Jetstar flights
- Located in International Departures opposite Gate 29
- For opening hours, please see here
- Travellers may be able to pay at the door to enter, subject to availability.
For more information please visit the Priority Pass website.