An idea of what to expect
Thinking about joining our champion team? Great! Our in-house recruitment team knows what our business needs and strongly believes in a great candidate experience.
Our recruitment process may vary slightly from role to role but here's a general idea of what to expect.
- Job opportunities are advertised on our website and various recruitment sites. If we don't have anything suitable, you can set up an alert to notify you when we do, or you can submit your resume to join our talent pool.
- You'll submit your application on our vacancies page.
- Once applications have closed we’ll review your application and be in touch, usually within 10 working days. If we don't think you're quite right for the role, we’ll keep your information on file in case another amazing opportunity arises.
- Our selection process is tailored to find the best person for the job and our business. We’ll give you full details of the process specific to the role at interview stage, if not before. This may include a phone interview, an in-person interview, or an assessment centre (group interview).
- You might be invited to a second interview and to take some online psychometric, skills and ability tests.
- We'll make sure you're happy for us to contact your references and we'll make any other checks we need to, including a medical examination and security check.
- Once we've made a decision, we'll let you know if you've been successful and give you detailed feedback either way. Good luck!
Our recruitment process is designed to bring on board high performers. We’re proud of our cohesive and ambitious team culture and the support we provide individuals to develop their confidence and capabilities, ensuring everyone can reach their full potential.
So, if you join our team, you can expect to work in a supportive, aspirational, high-performing environment.