Helping others do great things
At Christchurch Airport we're passionate about championing the South Island and changing the lives of locals and visitors for the better. One way we do this is by supporting a range of events and organisations through sponsorship and our Community Fund.
When reviewing sponsorship applications we look for alignment with our strategic goals. For example, initiatives which:
- Bring more people into the South Island through Christchurch Airport
- Champion our airport, Christchurch city or the South Island
- Offer a memorable experience for South Island residents and visitors
- Have a strong connection to the tourism, travel, aviation or freight industries
- Help us to build relationships and form partnership opportunities
- Provide relevant promotional opportunities
- Support our high standards for safety, security and sustainability (Kaitiaki).