Internet kiosks are available within the check in, departures
and arrivals halls in the terminal.
If you have a wireless-enabled device you can use the wireless
internet service available at Christchurch International Airport
for free. Use the following instructions to get online.
How to Connect
- Connect your device to the wireless network called
CIAL_Free_WiFi. Most wireless enabled devices display a
message on their screen to advise if there is a wireless network
available. If your device does not display a message, you
should search for available networks and the select
- Start your Internet browser. Christchurch International
Airport's Wireless Hotspot page will appear automatically.
- Complete any details required and accept the terms &
conditions which are available to view online.
Hotspot Access Areas
You can access the wireless Internet access service within most
public areas of the Christchurch International Airport terminal
CHRISTCHURCH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED ("us",
"we") provides public wireless
users ("you") at
Christchurch International Airport on the following terms and
conditions: You agree to:
- not use the Services to annoy or cause harm to others or for
any illegal purpose or activity;
- not resell the Services to others; and
- immediately report any suspected misuse of, or breach of
security in relation to, the Services.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to provide the Services
to a high standard on the Christchurch International Airport campus
at all times but it is not possible for us to guarantee perfect,
continuous or fault-free Services or ensure that the coverage or
speed of the Services remains constant. The quality, coverage and
speed of the Services will depend on your location, the
configuration of your equipment and the configuration of our
network as well as factors like radio interference, atmospheric
conditions, geographic factors, network congestion and other
operational or technical factors.
- While we will endeavour to make the Services compatible with
most software packages, wireless devices and computer
configurations we are not responsible for ensuring that the
Services will be compatible with and will not damage your
equipment, software or data.
- We are not responsible for ensuring the integrity, privacy or
security of your data or the content of any information accessed by
you on our network.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any
liability of any kind to you, or any person claiming through you,
in respect of any loss of any type arising from the use of the
Services or a fault, interruption or failure of the Services.